Dental Continuing Education Online
ADA-approved Continuing Education
New - ONLINE Courses available
ONLINE COURSES Download the PDF, take the final exam online, then print your certificate. CORRESPONDENCE COURSES - We'll mail the workbook, and you can mail/fax your final exam answers to us. A completion certificate will be emailed/mailed to you upon successful completion.
We suggest checking your State Requirements before taking a course.
ADA CERP Facts
- ADA CERP's role is to evaluate providers of continuing dental education (CE) and assist state boards and other organizations that have CE requirements to identify CE providers.
- Approved providers are required to maintain the same high standards through regular reevaluation
- . However, the ADA CERP does not approve related courses or credit hours.
- There are 394 ADA CERP providers at the national level, with 39 ADA constituent societies, 11 component societies, 66 dental/medical schools, universities and colleges, 55 national dental organizations, and dental specialty societies and dental associations with 36 dental education companies.
- Also, authorization has been granted to ADA state dental societies and participating specialty organizations recognized by ADA CERP to extend approval to their component (local) societies and affiliates, respectively. 124 dental societies have been recognized through the approval process.
- All U.S. licensing jurisdictions that have implemented CE standards accept the credits offered by ADA CERPbut keeep in mind that each licensing jurisdiction may require additional criteria.
- The Academy of General Dentistry accepts credits from ADA CERP nationally recognized providers toward the FAGD and MAGD awards.
- Continuing Education providers that meet the eligibility requirements may apply for an ADA CERP certificate of approval.
- No registry of CE credits is avaiable -
- that is the responsibility of the CE provide
- r. Participants are required to retain documentation verifying partiipation in CE activites and to provide copies to their licensing boards as required.
American Dental Association
211 E Chicago Ave.
Chicago, IL 60611
DA Members: call the toll-free number, ext. 2869
Dental Management of Common Medical Conditions Additional Exam(s)
- DENTAL MANAGEMENT OF COMMON MEDICAL CONDITIONS ADDITIONAL EXAM(S)
- focuses on the management of patients with associated medical problems of medicine and dentistry.
- Related information is provided on basic disease processes, pathophysiology, signs and symptoms and currently accepted medical therapy laboratory findings.
- It also includes laboratory tests, medications, and management of oral soft tissue lesions. Text included: Dental Management of the Medically Compromised Patient, 6th Edition, by James W. Little, DMD, MS and Donald Falace, DMD.
Continuing Education Online - Dentists,
Dental Hygenists - Online or Correspondence
ADA CERP Facts - The role of ADA CERP is to evaluate
providers of continuing dental education (CE)
Dental Continuing Education Online Courses
& Dental Hygenist CE Online
Classroom Online is excited to bring you various Continuing Education courses in partnership with 360training to bring you easy and convenient education in industries and areas of interest such as general dentist, esthetic dentistry, aesthetic and cosmetic dentistry, invisalign, bridge, bonding, inlays, onlays, whitening, bleaching, porcelain, ceramic, veneers, fillings, crowns, root canal, dentist, tooth, plaque, tarter, cavity, gums. Our courses are available 24 hours a day. Getting your CE done has never been so easy.